Workout in the main gym with an intense mix of bootcamp, HITT style, cardio and strength training classes designed to get in shape and develop a lean muscular physique. Every session is pumping and non-stop action to get the best results as fast as possible.
This is what separates us from most.
- 4 week blocks focusing on 2 staple movements at a time for each body split
- RPE or Percentage based
- Progressive overload
- Conditioning at the end of each workout to build muscular & anaerobic endurance
- Optional 3RM testing every 12 weeks
- “YOU GO – I GO”
- Total targets to complete between you & your partner (Don’t let your partner down)
- Great for bonding with new members and a great overall workout for accountability
- Short, sharp and high intensity. The faster you complete your targets, the more rest you’ll obtain
- Variety of movements and energy systems
- Lots of kettlebell/dumbbell complexes seen in this session
- Our 1 hour community session, usually in a team setting
- Elements from LIFT, SWEAT and RUN integrated into a 1 hour mega class
- The ultimate challenge and best way to kick start your weekend!
- Circuit style session involving boxing fitness and “Bootcamp” like movements designed to maximise calories burnt
- Bodyweight movements are utilised to give the CNS a much deserved break from heavy lifting
- Run and coffee vibes, what a better way to start the week!
- Running for time rather than distance (A less intimidating way to introduce running to beginners)
- The run is usually done on a loop route, so no lions are left behind – Yet still a chance for advanced runners to do their thing.
- Tracking to ensure we are building that aerobic capacity